Thursday, January 14, 2010

PhotoStory Friday: Obsessed

PhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily

My dear Peanut Butter has become a bit obsessed with the Princess and the Frog. Everything is Princess and the Frog, I even gave in to a new Princess and the Frog packback as PB calls it. I told myself I would not give in to the mass marketing that is wearable character items, but I have. I am hoping with the packback she will haul her own stuff to The Boy's basketball tournaments. Peanut Butter has another request:


"Mama, I wanna dess just like the boo one." Sure Peanut Butter. She had to pick probably the hardest dress from the movie to have recreated. I may have my hands full trying to make it, but everytime she sees the blue dress, she comments on how badly she wants it. Wish me luck.

14 comments:

imbeingheldhostage said...

Wow, if you pull this off, you may want to open an Etsy shop!
Good luck!

Fishsticks and Fireflies said...

As difficult as it may be, she couldn't have chosen a better princess to be obsessed with! I am counting down the days until full princess obsession hits Maren (and then Briar.)

Michelle Leigh said...

Well, you are supermom if you actually make it! I would be scouring the web looking for it, not even thinking about making it!

I swore I wouldn't cave to the character crap too, but alas, I have! Boo! But, it makes them so happy so how can you resist?

Denise said...

good luck! every girl wants to be a princess....and to feel pretty. Your the best mom. Post pictures

Denise said...

good luck! every girl wants to be a princess....and to feel pretty. Your the best mom. Post pictures

Kristi said...

That pic cracks me up!!

Cecily R said...

If you can pull that off I will BOW to your greatness! What a lucky little girl to have a mama who would even consider trying!!

Emmy said...

Good luck!! You can do it.

kaye said...

she sounds like my granddaughters. I loved the movie myself. Kaye—the road goes ever ever on

Ryanne said...

I wouldn't even know where to start on making a dress like that...good luck!

Kelli @ Gohn Crazy said...

Wow! Good luck, Momma! I can't wait to see how it comes out.

Chronicles Of A Mommy said...

It would be so great if you could make the dress! She would be in love with it I am sure. She's precious!

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

My thumbs are tucked for you! (that means wishing you luck)

CanadianMama said...

okay, I totally understand why she likes it. I'll take one form myself in a bit bigger size too :)