Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Lemonade Stand Awards





I was awarded this little gem from Michelle at Curls, Spunk, and Monkey Chunk. Make sure to check out her Photography

The award is passed on to "bloggers who demonstrate great attitude and gratitude" and must be passed on to 10 others.

I will try to come up with 10 first off these bloggers Michelle picked too, but I like them also so they get one from me too.
Fishsticks and Fireflies
Story of Us
Never A Dull Moment

And then I will add
The wonderful J at In the Gutter, I think we are raising girls that could be twins. 
Mary at Happenings Today, she has the cutest boys. 
Cecily at My Chaos My Bliss, one Mom who has a toddler with more curiosity than mine along with 2 other great kids.
Kelli at Gohn Crazy make sure to check out her Etsy store too. 

Canadian Mama, she has saves a lot Sundays and much more.


 


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww . . . THANK YOU! You are well deserving of this award as well - I count you among one of my biggest virtual cheerleaders!

Anonymous said...

Aww thank you so much. And for the shout out for my Etsy. :)