Friday, May 15, 2009

Photostory Friday

PhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and MamaGeek



Today at work one of my coworkers asked if Peanut Butter was picking all of my flowers and I said. "No, I don't have any up." He said, "You don't have any?" I said no and wondered what he was getting at. I said, "Wait, I do have lilies, but they aren't even close to blooming." He shook his head, and said, "No, those flowers," as he pointed out the window at the field of dandelions. Duh, but again I said no, we don't have very many in our yard.

Well tonight at her brother's baseball game she found the dandelions.

She also for some strange reason had to carry a blankie around this evening, she has never had a "lovey" per se. At least she found a stick to even things out.

Hopefully, her brother doesn't have to many games at this field because I didn't see much of the game.

12 comments:

Zoe said...

cute pic. i don't see any smokers!!!!!

Denise said...

oh my Kylie loves and picks all kinds of those nice flowers.

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

I am totally lmao because this brought me back to when I was 4 yrs old and my friend Bradie and I would pick all the dandelions, put them in our red wagon and try to sell them to all the neighbors!!

Chris said...

I love the blankie to stick ratio -- just keeping everything on an even keel.

david mcmahon said...

Our eldest has wonderful memories of dandelions, in the company of her beloved grandmother.

Kelli W said...

I love the picture with the blankie in one hand and the stick in the other! SUPER cute!

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

A blankie and a stick, this would be my little guy's kinda girl! She is just DA BOMB!

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

Cute pix and who can resist the dandelions?

Jeanette said...

What cute pictures of a very cute little girl!

Leslie Collins said...

What an adorable picture.

I have been dealing with the issue of Reyna picking my flowers.

Anonymous said...

aaahhh!!!! my El is so curious like this.

Anonymous said...

Love the pic with the blankie AND the stick. ;-)