Monday, May 4, 2009

The End of Another Weekend

It figures as soon as I get all of the girl's winter items together to put them in the laundry, she rummages through them. She must have had 3 different hats on at some point this afternoon and gloves and mittens galore. She also napped 2 out of the 4 days I was off, it was so nice. Tonight she fell asleep around 6 and I decided I'd try and get her to bed for the night. I changed her and put her in her bed. Hopefully she stays asleep. She has been sleeping in her bed like a trooper too, that is until last night. She came into our bed in the middle of the night and then woke me up by throwing up in the bed. Ugh. Then she was up at the crack of dawn only wanting Mama, even though Daddy was up.
We did storytime at the library today for the first time. Peanut Butter was all over the place. I felt a little bad since all the other kids were sitting so nice. I think we did about 50 puzzles after that. I was in such a hurry to make it to storytime that I forgot to take all of our items back. J was nice enough to drop them off on his way to work. We then ventured to the grocery store where Miss PB was all over the place. One woman said, "She's a handfull isn't she?" Um, yeah. As she's running down the aisle licking an apple she just grabbed. I guess we're buying that.

2 comments:

Kat said...

Haha! Yes a handful. 'Nuff said. ;)

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

That picture TRULY says. it. all. :)