Friday, December 5, 2008

Photostory Friday: Mixed Emotions

PhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and MamaGeek



Mixed Emotions


It snowed again the other day. I thought I would show you just what
mixed emotions Miss Peanut Butter has about the white stuff.

Here she is after begging to be put in her jacket and boots.
She is waiting to go outside with Daddy, who is going to
shovel some snow.



She got very impatient waiting, but we set her out on the deck
as soon as Daddy was ready and this is what we got.





She may have perked up at the end of this video, but she reverted right back to
hating standing in the snow. Daddy came up and shoveled the deck and stairs off.
She then walked down the stairs only to be disappointed that Daddy wasn't going
to shovel a whole walk way for her where she wanted to go. Someday she maybe she
will actually want to play in the snow and not just admire it.


13 comments:

Chris said...

If she doesn't, you may have to move to a warmer climate.
Personally, I like snow in the mountains. It should stay there.

Bren said...

How funny! Wish we'd get some like that so I can see how mine react.

Cecily R said...

I don't know, Chris might be on to something. Maybe she needs to live in Florida. Or Hawaii.

Even if she hates the snow, she sure looks cute in her snowsuit!

Anonymous said...

I have never seen so much snow. Your little one must be awestruck too.

scrappysue said...

that's more snow than i'll probably see in a lifetime - it's summer here right now!

Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander said...

Aww! I think the snow is pretty too a long as I don't have to walk in it! I am sure she'll give-in in the years to come.

The video is great too. She really isn't going to walk in it!

Danyele Easterhaus said...

i love it! so funny!

Anonymous said...

Well, at least she's not screeching to come back inside, she's curious. I wanna see the picture of how she reacts to her first snowball to the head. :)

Susie said...

Hate it or not, she's still adorable! What a trooper waiting for daddy.
I love the toddlerese version of the word Da-E. Makes me smile every time!

Cheri Pryor said...

I'm totally right there with your dd...I hate the snow. Pretty to look at while I'm inside having a hot drink. Not so pretty to have my nose freezing off my face. I like my nose.

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

Oh I wish mine was like her. He wants to be in the snow 24/7 including eating it, throwing it and freezing in it!

WHAT A CUTIE SHE IS!

Anonymous said...

*L* Definitely not a snow baby yet. :) I predict that will change by next year.

Cecilia said...

I don't blame her! Snow is beautiful in the mountains and that's it!

She looks ADORABLE in her snowsuit!