I wasn't sure how to approach this one do I do 6 and 6 like Kim or just 6. I'll try just six and see what happens.
- Hurley, my hometown, I have a love/hate relationship with the place. It will always be home, but I will always want to leave it behind, if that makes any sense. There are times I long for the simplicity of the area, yet wonder why since I like the hustle and bustle of a city too. I miss walking on the shores of Lake Superior looking for agates.
- Paris, or anywhere in France. If I could I would buy a place there and become an expat. I love the cafes, the chocolates, trying to speak my basic French. I love just walking around. I have been lucky enough to go twice and I hopefully will take Peanut Butter one day.
- New York City. The hustle and bustle of a city I love. Lots to do. Next time I go I have to hit Central Park and a show.
- Madison, WI best little big town. College town, family town, politics, lakes, laid back, eclectic, it has everything, but isn't too big. I really need to get out and explore it some more.
- Bavaria, I really want to go here. It looks so beautiful.
- Russia, I'd also really like to travel here too. I have no idea why, it just fascinates me for some reason.