Food, mmmm, limiting this to five may be tough, but I'll give it a go.
- Chocolate, especially dark chocolate. Chocolate brownies, chocolate ice cream, chocolate.
- Pizza. Love it. Especially when it has a nice spicy sauce. I'm more of a thin crust kind of gal too. I'll eat just about any toppings, except onions, no onions. My fave would be green olives and pepperoni.
- Fajitas including the rice and beans and the chips and salsa that come before you eat. Oh and avocados/guacamole
- A really good Italian sub/hoagie with salt and vinegar chips and crispy dill pickles. Yes, this is just me sneaking in more food that I like.
- Buffalo Chicken w/ blue cheese. I like wings, boneless wings, sandwiches, I have yet to try the dip, but I'm sure it is delish. I like hot, but not so hot that you cannot enjoy it. I am a bit partial to Quaker Steak and Lube. They actually have a bar-b-que one that I like, I normally want to gag on barbque, unfortunately it is name buckeye barbecue. Buckeyes in WI is a bad thing. But I can eat just about every one of their sauces with out dying unlike BW3 where hot starts to be too hot for me. And I am not a big fan of the owls that hoots, but it has been a while since I have eaten there.
Well that's 5 but I also like a good chicken dinner, hamburgers, cake, damn I left off cake.