Saturday, April 30, 2011

Getting Through it All

Today I am hurting. I feel worthless. I so wanted to go out and see some friends tonight, but feared I would be a blubbering idiot and chose to stay home and have PB ask me why I am so sad. I am a whirlwind of emotions and wonder what I did to deserve this. I know life isn't fair, but man, I wouldn't wish this upon anyone. I feel trapped and don't know what to do. I fear going into work tomorrow, but don't know how many more days I can take off because of this. Maybe I need a day to go and be free for a while. I went from feeling fairly good on Friday to being crushed again today. I don't know what affect this is having on PB, but I am becoming more irritable with her and find myself with a shorter than normal temper. I never thought this would be so hard.

3 comments:

Michelle Leigh said...

Robyn, I don't know what happened but hang in there. Maybe PB is your key to getting through this. She will always provide you unconditional love so hang on to that and I'm sure it will bring a smile to your face. My thoughts are with you and just know you have a friend out there who cares about you.

Denise said...

Thinking of you a lot! Please know that you can always e-mail me if needed. Keep your chin up and move forward.

Laura said...

Thinking of you.