Tuesday, July 27, 2010

My Summer Vay-Cay Sort Of

As you may know our summer is chock full of baseball.

Photobucket

The boy's team did really well and took first place in their conference. They went 15-2. The all-star team is doing ok. They had a rough weekend in La Crosse, every team they played seemed to have one good hitting inning and killed our momentum. Their last tournament is this weekend.

While we were in La Crosse we took in a Logger game. Peanut Butter found a new friend.

Photobucket

She thought the Logger Dog was Scooby Doo, we tried to explain to her who he was, but just ened up saying he was Scooby's brother Logger Doo.

Photobucket

We stayed for the fireworks, usually PB isn't too hot on them, but she covered her ears and really enjoyed them.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Last weekend I went to Hurley because we were having a high school softball reunion. It was a good time. It was nice to see some people I hadn't seen in a long time. Peanut Butter was snapping pictures throughout the hall of fame induction. It was the only thing that would keep her busy.

Photobucket

A self portrait.

Photobucket

She got to throw candy during the parade and had a lot of fun. Of course I forgot my camera for that. I will say that riding by myself with Miss PB for 4+ hours is a very long ride.

No comments: